|Quito - Galápagos 2013
|8 Days / 7 Nights
Transfer (Quito) your arrival we will take you from the Quito´s airport to your hotel Embassy or similar for overnight (No meals)
City tour + Middle of the World
Breakfast.- We will visit the Historical center where we can appreciate the most important buildings of the colonial part.
Lunch.- PM. Let´s continue with our visit to the Middle of the world in order to know the historic of the monument and we will visit the Intiñan Museum.
This museum had been and is a didactic center that promotes both culture and identity of Ecuador. PM. Return to Quito for dinner and overnight (B-L)
Quito – Otavalo - Market
Breakfast.- We will take the Panamerican - Highway to the north of Quito and we will see some interesting places then we will arrive to the Otavalo Market . Lunch.- We will visit the Cuicocha lake and Cotacachi town very well known for its products of leather.- Return to Quito for dinner and overnight (B-L)
Quito - Galapagos.
Breakfast.- Transfer to the Airport to take the flight to the Galapagos Islands.
Transfer from the Baltra´s airport to Puerto Ayora, check in at the hotel and lunch. In the afternoon we will visit the Charles Darwin Station. overnight at Palmeras Hotel or similar. (B-D)
Depart from the port with destination (Full day Isabella Island) one of the largest Island in Galapagos where we will have the opportunity see the endemic flora and fauna in this fabulous place also we will practice snorkeling close to sea lions, box Lunch will be served on Board.- Return to Puerto
Ayora for overnight. (B-L)
We will visit the Tortuga Bay which is one of the most spectacular places in the archipelago, a pristine area for nature lovers. Lunch.- Activities in
the afternoon dinner and overnight. (B-D)
Galapagos - Quito
After breakfast, transfer out to the Baltra´s airport in order to take your flight back to Quito.
PM. - Transfer from Quito´s airport to your hotel for overnight. (B)
Breakfast. - Transfer to the airport for your international flight. (B) End of our services
Note: The itinerary is subject to change without notice due to the Galapagos Islands´ s policies.
B= Breakfast L=Lunch D= Dinner
Hotel Quito (Embassy)
Hotel Galapagos (PelicanBay) www.hotelpelicanbay.com.ec
Net price per person: 1320.00 (Double room)
- Hotel in Quito and in the Galapagos Islands.
- Visits and meals according to the itinerary (Quito)
- Visits and meals according to the itinerary (Galapagos)
- Private transportation and tours in Quito.
- Accommodation in double rooms
- Airport assistance at Galapagos.
- Private transfers at airport/hotel/airport in Galapagos with bilingual assistance.
- English speaking guide.
Service does not Include
- Domestic air ticket.Quito-Galapagos-Quito -Galapagos- Guayaquil $580.00 (Subject to change without notice)
- Galapagos entrance fee $100,00.
- Galapagos control transit card $10,00.
- Tips, other expenses such as phone calls etc.
- Laundry Service.
- Drinks, Bottled Water, Alcoholic Beverages.
- Meals not specified.
- Personal expenses